Monday, November 28, 2011

Husband nearing 5-month pregnancy interval (Charis writes)

As I'm writing this, I'm listening to Christmas carols on the Internet radio... it has always been my most favourite time of the year. This year's Christmas is also exceptionally special while we wait to open the package with the gift tag that says, "Open only when due."

Baby, do you know, you are supposed to be due on April Fool's Day? Daddy has had a whale of time thinking of weird names (read: Bozo?!) for you to mark that special day. But we know better, if you're early, you're coming out on March 17 in to commemorate "Incredible Kid Day" or if you're snug and cosy, you're coming out on April 7 to celebrate "No Housework Day" with me.

We just celebrated Thanksgiving Day with a few of our American friends over a scrumptious buffet dinner in Siam City Hotel and there was the traditional turkey and glazed ham! After our meal, Samuel and I took this funny pic to compare our bellies. He's getting there, I tell ya!

Headline: Husband & wife nearly 5 months pregnant
I know I was supposed to write a letter to Little Bean, I'll do it in the next post! :) There's just so much to say to my little son :)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Charis,

    I'm so so happy for you and your husband, Samuel, for a wonderful gift from God.. Little Bean, so cute! I can't wait to see your baby :) April.. it's not too long from now. :) Take good care of yourself. God bless you and your family.

    Mary Tan (From MMU if you don't remember. hehe)

    ReplyDelete