Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Wedding (as seen by the bride)

There is no denying the flutter of excitement and myriad of emotions that a bride goes through on her special day. I gathered the pictures we got from our talented photographers and wrote down some of the feelings/emotions I experienced and some questions that went through my mind in the 21-hour long event! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did while putting it together!


Note: If you don't hear any audio playback, this is because I am waiting for my dispute to go through under the Youtube copyright infringement law thingy. It should be up soon enough! :) (Update: Audio up!)

1 comment:

  1. love the montage you put together. Congratulation! Jared look so much like Sam, I think your baby girl will look like you. Belle

    ReplyDelete